Got a small fishing boat and need a upgrade? This motor is a 2021 motor with a 5 year warrant.
Tohatsu makes great and reliable motors. McGregor Bay marina has a great selection of motors for your boat. With a invertory clear out like this, you will not what to miss out.
Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Light and compact!
- Designed with proven technology
- Reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Trim tab reduces steering effort, functioning also as the sacrificial anode that protects the engine from electrolysis
- Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
|Engine (No. of Cylinder)||2|
|Output||9.8 hp (7.2 kw)|
|Displacement||209 cc (12.8 cu.in.)|
|Bore x Stroke||55 x 44 mm (2.17 x 1.73 in)|
|Starting||Electric or Manual|
|Control Type||Tiller Handle|
|Gear Shift||Forward - Neutral - Reverse|
|Propeller Selection Range||6.5" - 9.5"|
|Transom Height||15", 20". 25"|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)|
|Oil Type||NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil** SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)|
|Oil Capacity||27 fl. oz. (800 mL)|
|Fuel Tank||3.1 US Gal. (12 Lit) Separate Fuel Tank|
|Weight*||81.5 lbs. (37 kg)|
|Alternator Output||Optional: 12V, 80W, 6A (Standard on Electric Start Models)|
|Max. RPM Range||5,000 - 6,000|
|Digital CD Ignition System||Standard|
|Start In Gear Protection||Standard|
|Thermostat Controlled Cooling System||Standard|
|Oil Pressure Warning||Standard|
|Shallow Water Drive||Standard|
* Weight specification is based on the lightest version.
** FC-W® is a registered trademark of the National Marine Manufacturers Assoc. (NMMA)
Specifications and descriptions are subject to change without notice.